Instant hair length and volume!
Hair extensions FAQ and clip-in guide
Clip-in extensions for short/thick hair
perfect high ponytail with clip in extensions
instant highlights with extensions
Glam Time hair extensions are attached to your hair with high quality perfectly sized clips that have a silicone coating to ensure an extremely secure hold and no damage to your hair. The extensions consist of multiple wefts of different size that should be attached from the bottom up starting from the lower point on the hairline and repeating the following steps for each weft.
- Using a rat tail comb or your own finger, create a parting from the left to the right hairline and section off the hair above this parting using a clip.
- Prepare a weft of an appropriate size by snapping the clips open.
- Place the weft right under your parting making sure that there are no gaps.
- Catch your hair in each clip and snap in shut. In case of wefts with 3 or 4 clips, the middle clips should be placed first.
- To place the remaining wefts, release all the hair that was clipped out of the way in step 1 and make a parting right above the weft that was just attached and then proceed as described in steps 2-4.
© 2016 | All rights reserved